Careers at Make it Cheaper
Do you want to work for an organisation that will challenge and inspire you?
Whatever the role you are in, we want you to be engaged with our purpose of giving back to Australian businesses.
Our values of Passion, Expertise and Trust are quintessential to the way we work.
We’ll create an environment where you can develop your skills and expertise whilst working in the buzz of a rapidly growing business.
We’ve worked hard to develop a positive, vibrant atmosphere where we believe in celebrating all of our hard-earned successes.
Life at Make it Cheaper is centred around our people and how we work is underpinned by our shared values.
We have fun together, we help each other and we share ideas to improve ourselves, our business and the lives of our customers.
We have the following teams:
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
- IT & Development
- QA & Compliance
- Human Resources
At Mic you will
- Join our fully integrated induction on day one
- Build your skillset through our continuous investment in our people’s development
- Enjoy our Sydney CBD location with Harbour Bridge views
- Take advantage of our flexible working policies to promote a healthy work life balance
- Keep fit with discounted fitness and gym memberships
- Enjoy onsite activities including playing pool, Xbox and darts
- Seek psychological, financial or other personal advice through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Help direct the business through our employee feedback opportunities
Email your CV to [email protected]
or call 02 9137 5499
"We hire people who are going to raise the bar, challenge the status quo, develop and grow their career all while having a great time doing it!
The Make it Cheaper team are a group of driven individuals who live our DNA of Trust, Passion and Expertise and we’re fortunate to be a part of a thriving business making it easier for Australians to navigate a complex energy market."
- Jeremy Elliot, Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Make it Cheaper Australia